OMG! My Car is Free? Sweepstakes Winner Announced
We are excited to announce the winners of our recent auto promotion, OMG! My Car (Truck or Bike) is Free? Sweepstakes. Congratulations to mother-daughter duo, Tina and Joy, who were KCCU’s lucky winners!
The Sweepstakes ran from April 23 – July 31, 2018. Everyone who financed a new or used vehicle for $7,500 or more were automatically entered into the drawing for a chance to have their vehicle paid off, up to $20,000.
KCCU CEO, Tracy Miller, and staff had a great time surprising our winners, under a ruse that they had additional paperwork to sign. Watch their reactions in the video below.
Two New Branch Locations Now Open!
KCCU named 2nd healthiest credit union in Michigan
Kellogg Community Credit Union (KCCU) is honored to receive recognition as the second Healthiest Credit Union in Michigan, and ranked 40th in the nation according to DepositAccounts.com.
DepositAccounts.com measures the health of financial institutions by using a proprietary health rating system that assigns an overall letter grade based on a number of factors. They utilize raw financial data published quarterly by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) to create their formula. Three key types of data they utilize are deposit growth, the credit unions capital position and the Texas Ratio, which looks at the value of at risk loans compared to the total value of funds available to cover those loans.
To view the entire list of “Healthiest Credit Unions in America,” visit www.DepositAccounts.com.
KCCU gives back
Kellogg Community Credit Union is proud to give back to the communities that we live in and serve by supporting the following charitable programs:
- Team Enrichment Day – KCCU Team Members volunteered 392 hours of their time at these community organizations: Binder Park Zoo, Leila Arboretum, Charitable Union, Building Blocks of Kalamazoo, YWCA of Kalamazoo, and Women at Risk (Grand Rapids)
- The Food Bank of South Central Michigan – KCCU held Red Nose Day for Kids to collect non-perishable food items and raised $1,000 to help fight childhood hunger.
- United Way - Diaper Drive and Book Drive drop-off location
- Coat Drives for Charitable Union, Marshall Area Community Services (MACS), and Salvation Army
- Salvation Army Angel Tree Toy Drive – KCCU staff and members donated over 630 new toys for needy children in our community.
- United Way – KCCU and its employees generously donated $18,304 to the United Way!
KCCU also provided support and donations to many other local charities and non-profit service organizations in 2017 such as the American Cancer Society, Charitable Union, Children’s Miracle Network, Binder Park Zoo, Bronson Children’s Hospital and many more.