home equity loan
We understand everyone has different loan needs. As a homeowner, you can use your home’s equity to finance virtually anything. At KCCU, we have experienced lending professionals to help guide you to the right solution for your needs.
what can be financed with a home equity loan?
- Home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Family vacation
- College tuition
- New appliances
- And much more!
benefits of a home equity loan with KCCU
- Quick access to your funds
- Great rates
- Generous credit limits
- Zero closing costs and zero fees available on most home equity loans
- Interest only payment options for lines-of-credit
- Borrow up to 90% of your home’s equity (for qualifying loans)
- Variable rate line-of-credit or fixed rate term loan
- Interest may be tax deductible (consult with your tax advisor)
what information should I bring?
to my appointment
- Legal description of property from deed or title insurance
- Recent appraisal and/or property tax statement disclosing SEV
- Current income verification (current W2s and/or last two year’s income tax returns)
to my loan closing
- Driver’s license
- Copy of homeowner’s insurance policy adding KCCU as an additional loss payee
how to get a home equity loan
Or, simply stop in at any of our branches or call a Member Service Representative at 269.968.9251. Interested in a home mortgage, real estate loan, or mortgage refinancing see our mortgage lending page.
required insurance verification
As part of your KCCU home equity loan obligation, you are required to maintain physical damage insurance for the full term of your loan. To learn more or to submit your insurance information online. To learn more or to submit your insurance information online go to our insurance verification page.