All KCCU checking accounts include a FREE Visa® Debit Card. This card also serves as your ATM card.
- Easy and convenient to use
- Safer than carrying cash
- Use worldwide wherever Visa® is accepted
- Purchase transactions are withdrawn directly from your checking account
- Save time by getting cash back at participating merchants
- Contactless cards
- Access to 30,000 ATMs via CO-OP and Alliance One
how to order a debit card
To order a debit card contact a Member Service Representative at 269.968.9251, stop by any one of our branch locations, or fill our online form.
forgot your PIN?
Stop in at any of our branches, call a Member Service Representative at 269.968.9251 or request a pin. New pin numbers will be sent by mail to the home address on file.
report a lost or stolen card
To report a lost or stolen debit card, please see our Visa Contact Numbers for detailed contact information.
debit card round up
Start building your savings account whenever you use your debit card, with our Debit Card Round Up program
how it works
Every time you use your debit card, the transaction will be rounded up to the nearest dollar. At the end of the day, the increased amount from each of your transactions will be transferred from your debit card checking account into a designated savings account as a single transaction.
what you need to know
- It’s FREE to enroll and use
- Round-up transfers will only happen if you have extra funds at the end of the day; it will never overdraw your account.
how to get started…
Simply stop in at any of our branches, or call a Member Service Representative at 269.968.9251.