KCCU teacher grant program
We understand that great teachers are always looking for innovative ways to expand their instruction and engage their students. Often times they use their own funds to purchase supplies in order to provide the best experience for their students. Here at KCCU, we are committed to helping teachers that are educating our future leaders. The KCCU Teacher Grant Program returned for a second year to provide assistance to our valuable educators!
2022 teacher grant recipients
For the second year in a row we’ve had the most amazing teachers apply for the grant, making the decision process extremely difficult. Every teacher is unique in their own way, and they’re all making such a difference in the lives of our future generations. Thank you to every individual that applied! A big congratulations to the following 15 teachers who were each awarded $400! Thank you, teachers, for all that you do!
- Karen - Dunlap Elementary
- Morgan - Battle Creek Montessori Academy
- Nancy - St. Joseph Elementary School
- Shawn - Mar Lee School
- Brooke - Galesburg Augusta Primary
- Candace - Prairieview Elementary
- Kaylie - Hoppin Elementary
- Jessica - Minges Brook Elementary
- Ashley - Kalamazoo RESA Head Start
- Shayne - Harper Creek
- Summer - Calhoun Christian
- Dawn - Milwood Middle School
- Casey - Parkview
- Amy - Gull Lake Middle School
- Danielle - Lakeview Middle School
- All applicants must be professionally certified educators teaching Pre-K through 12th grades, and plan to continue teaching in the 2022-2023 school year.
- One application is allowed per teacher, per school year.
- Teachers are the only individuals that can apply / nominate themselves. Students, parents, community members, administrators, etc. cannot nominate their favorite educators.
- Teachers must be an educator at a school that is within KCCU's field of membership. See map of eligible counties.
- You do NOT need to be a member of KCCU to apply.
- KCCU employees, immediate family members of KCCU employees, directors, or officers are not eligible.
Grants can be used for equipment, educational software, books, special materials, or any other tools to help with the education of our future generation of leaders!
No other person or entity has claim to the money or goods purchased. If the recipient leaves the school, any capitol or goods remain at the school property. Recipients agree that their name be used for promotional purposes to enhance awareness of KCCU's Teacher Grant Program.
If you have any questions, please contact Macie Reid at email@example.com or call 269.968.9251 ext. 2432