KCCU teacher grant program
We understand that great teachers are always looking for innovative ways to expand their instruction and engage their students. Often times they use their own funds to purchase supplies in order to provide the best experience for their students. Here at KCCU, we are committed to helping teachers that are educating our future leaders. KCCU is now offering our Teacher Grant Program to provide assistance to our valuable educators! This grant program kicks-off in 2021 and will happen every summer for the following school year. KCCU will award ten (10) teachers $500 each.
Applications for the 2021 teach grant program ended July 24, 2021. Please check back next summer for details and to apply for the 2022 Teacher Grant program.
- All applicants must be professionally certified educators teaching Pre-K through 12th grades, and plan to continue teaching in the 2021-2022 school year.
- One application is allowed per teacher, per school year.
- Teachers are the only individuals that can apply / nominate themselves. Students, parents, community members, administrators, etc. cannot nominate their favorite educators.
- Teachers must be an educator at a school that is within KCCU's field of membership. See map of eligible counties.
- You do NOT need to be a member of KCCU to apply.
- KCCU employees, immediate family members of KCCU employees, directors, or officers are not eligible.
Grants can be used for equipment, educational software, books, special materials, or any other tools to help with the education of our future generation of leaders!.
No other person or entity has claim to the money or goods purchased. If the recipient leaves the school, any capitol or goods remain at the school property. Recipients agree that their name be used for promotional purposes to enhance awareness of KCCU's Teacher Grant Program.
If you have any questions, please contact Macie Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269.968.9251 ext. 2432