Debt Protection with Life Plus
Your family means everything to you. And if the unexpected happens, you want to know you've done everything to protect them from financial burden. That’s why there’s Debt Protection.
what is Debt Protection?
Debt Protection is voluntary coverage which may cancel your loan balance or payments in case of:
- Involuntary unemployment
Life Plus is additional coverage that can extend your Debt Protection to address a wide range of circumstances, including:
- Accidental dismemberment
- Terminal illness
- Hospitalization or family medical leave
- Death of a non-protected dependent
what you need to know
- Coverage is available on credit cards, consumer loans and home equity loans
- Maximum issue age is 75
- 30 day trial period – cancel within 30 days for a full refund
how to report a claim
- To file electronically, visit cunamutual.com
- For claims support or to check status of a claim, call 800-621-6323
For more information on Credit Life and Disability Insurance simply stop in at any of our branches or call a Member Service Representative at 269.968.9251
Your purchase of Debt Protection with Life Plus is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative or refer to the Member Agreement for a full explanation of the terms of Debt Protection with Life Plus. You may cancel the protection at any time. If you cancel protection within 30 days, you will receive a full refund of any fee paid.