KCCU scholarship application
things to know...
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Every qualified candidate will be considered and evaluated on the individual’s demonstration of good character, citizenship, and leadership.
- See full details and scholarship requirements
part 1 - applicant information
part 2 - video submission
Applicant must submit a video introducing him/herself and answering the following questions:
- Explain your future educational plans.
- How would this scholarship impact you?
- Why do you believe you are the best candidate for the KCCU scholarship?
Video submission guidelines
- Video length should be 60 seconds or shorter
- File size should not exceed 5GB
- Acceptable file formats include mpeg, mov, or mp4
For questions or additional information, please call Julie Stevens at 269.968.9251 ext.2274