KCCU scholarship application
things to know...
- Scholarship deadline is Friday, April 17, 2020
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Scholarship finalists will be required to attend an in-person interview with members of the KCCU Scholarship Committee.
- Every qualified candidate will be considered: however, financial need will be a factor, as well as, the individual’s demonstration of good character, citizenship, and leadership.
The Kellogg Community Credit Union Scholarship requires that the recipient:
- Attend an accredited community college or university within Michigan or be working towards a certification or degree program in the trades at state supported community colleges
- Scholarships are available to traditional and non-traditional students
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (12+ credit hours) for the Fall 2020 semester
- Send KCCU proof of full time status after enrollment - no later August 25, 2020
- Be a member of Kellogg Community Credit Union and their account must be in good standing
- Complete KCCU Scholarship application package including completed form, essay, photo, signed photo release, copy of transcripts (high school seniors only), copy of ACT scores (high school seniors only), resume (required only for returning / non-traditional students only)