Direct deposit is the quick and easy way to electronically deposit your paycheck, pension, Social Security benefits, annuities, or any other type of regularly recurring check, into your account. You can even arrange to have your funds divided or split between your various accounts.
why use direct deposit?
- Quick access to your money
- Safety - no risk of lost or stolen paper checks
- Convenience – no waiting in lines to cash or deposit your check
how to get started
Obtain a Direct Deposit form from your employer. Complete your personal information, including:
Routing & Transit Number: 272476734
KCCU Account Number:
- Checking Account (14 digit number found at the bottom of your checks)
- Savings Account – Member account number + selected savings suffix. Two of our standard suffix numbers are:
000 regular savings suffix
040 money market savings suffix
ex: 123456 (member account number) 000 (regular savings suffix) = 123456000
ex: 123456 (member account number) 040 (money market savings suffix) = 123456040
If you need assistance please contact a Member Service Representative at 269.968.9251.