online banking & bill pay
KCCU’s free online banking, It’sMe247, makes life easier. You’ll enjoy around-the-clock convenience and the ability to take care of transactions from home – or anywhere life takes you. All you need is your mobile device and internet access.
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- View and print statements
- View cleared checks
- Apply for a loan
- Open additional savings accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Schedule automatic transfers
- Subscribe to eAlerts
- View current savings, loan, and investment rates
- Change your address, manage deposits, request a stop payment, and much more
how to get started
Call KCCU at 269.968.9251 or 800.854.5421 to speak with a member service representative who will provide you with a temporary PIN (personal identification number) and instructions for the first time you log in to online banking.
Paying bills is easy and convenient with online bill pay. Simply log in to It’sMe247 to access bill pay. You can establish recurring payments or make one-time only payments. You can also subscribe to Reminders to notify you when bills are coming due. With just the click of a button, pay up to 13 bills per month at no charge.
- Pay bills from your laptop, tablet, smart phone, or other mobile device
- Save time and money – pay bills without having to buy stamps or write checks
- Establish recurring payments
- Make person to person payments with Popmoney.
how to enroll in bill pay
Log into It’sMe247 online banking and select Pay and Transfer from the top navigation bar. Then select Enroll in Bill Pay.
Additional It’sMe247 Security with PIB- Personal Internet Branch
With It’sMe247, you have more control over your security than ever before with PIB, our Personal Internet Branch option. If you are interested in additional layers of security for your online banking, log in to It’sMe247 online banking and click on the “Manage My Security” option at the top of the screen. This is where you can learn more about PIB, how it works, and how to set it up.