The KCCU mobile app is an easy, secure way to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere using your mobile phone or electronic device.
what you can do with the mobile app
Whether you need review your account balances, pay a bill from your checking account, or need current rates on auto loans, the mobile app puts your account information at your fingertips.
- Review account balances and history
- Deposit a check with mobile deposit
- Schedule loan payments
- Transfer funds
- View cleared checks
- Pay bills
- Check KCCU rates
- Apply for a loan
- Open a new account
- Purchase a certificate
- Card Controls - turn on/off KCCU debit or credit cards if your card becomes lost or stolen
- Find KCCU locations and branch hours
- Locate ATMs
- Contact KCCU
- Access coupons to popular retailers
quick, easy, secure account authentication
We are excited to offer the latest biometric technology in our mobile app, so you can access your account easier and faster! You have five secure ways to conveniently authenticate and login to your account.
ways to authenticate and login
- Facial Recognition (Available only for Android users)
- Fingerprint Recognition
- Voice Recognition
- 4-Digit Customizable Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Traditional Username, Password, and Security Question combination
how to set up authentication options
To set-up these convenient login options, make sure you have the latest Kellogg Community Credit Union app from your device’s app store. Once you have the updated app, click the “Locked” icon in the main menu bar at the bottom, then select which authentication methods you would like to set-up and follow the instructions on the screen. Accessing your account has never been easier!
download the app
To get started, simply download the free KCCU app: