Kellogg Community Credit Union is committed to improving the financial lives of our members. We recognize the value of education and support the educational goals of our members through our scholarship program.
KCCU will award ten (10) $1,000 scholarships to students who demonstrate good character, citizenship and leadership.
The application deadline for the 2023 scholarship is April 1, 2023.
statement of scholarship provisions
- The KCCU College Scholarship will provide $1,000 towards tuition at an accredited community college, university, or trade school within Michigan
- The scholarship will be payable to the college or instituion of your choice as a one-time payment for Fall 2023 tuition, not to include books
- Ten Scholarships will be awarded for 2023
- Attend an accredited community college or university within Michigan or be working towards a certification or degree program in the trades at state supported community college or institution
- Scholarships are available to traditional and non-traditional students
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (12+ credit hours) for the Fall 2023 semester
- Send KCCU proof of full time status after enrollment by August 14, 2023
- Be a member of Kellogg Community Credit Union and their account must be in good standing
- Complete KCCU Scholarship application package including completed online form, photo submission, and video submission
Every qualified candidate will be considered. Individual’s demonstration of good character, citizenship, and leadership will be evaluated. Scholarship applications should be submitted online no later than April 1, 2023. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.