Kellogg Community Credit Union is committed to improving the financial lives of our members. We recognize the value of education and support the educational goals of our members through our scholarship program.
Each year KCCU awards five (5) $1,000 scholarships to students who demonstrate good character, citizenship and leadership.
The application deadline for the 2018 scholarhip is April 20, 2018
statement of scholarship provisions
- The KCCU College Scholarship will provide $1,000 towards tuition at an accredited community college or university within Michigan
- The scholarship will be payable to the college of your choice as a one-time payment for Fall 2018 tuition, not to include books
- Five Scholarships will be awarded for 2018
The KCCU Scholarship requires that the recipient:
- Attend an accredited community college or university within Michigan or be working towards a certification or degree program in the trades at state supported community colleges
- Scholarships are available to traditional and non-traditional students
- Be enrolled as a full-time student (12+ credit hours) for the Fall 2018 semester
- Send KCCU proof of full time status after enrollment by August 30, 2018
- Be a member of Kellogg Community Credit Union and their account must be in good standing
- Complete KCCU Scholarship application package including completed form, essay, photo, signed photo release, copy of transcripts (high school seniors only), copy of ACT / SAT scores (high school seniors only), resume (required only for returning / non-traditional students only)
Every qualified candidate will be considered: however, financial need will be a factor, as well as, the individual’s demonstration of good character, citizenship, and leadership. Scholarship applications should be submitted online no later than April 20, 2018. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.