Will accessing SavvyMoney Credit Score ‘ping’ my credit and potentially lower my credit score?
No. Checking SavvyMoney Credit Score is a “soft inquiry”, which does not affect your credit score. Lenders use ‘hard inquiries’ to make decisions about your credit worthiness when you apply for loans.
- If KCCU doesn’t use SavvyMoney Credit Score to make loan decisions, why do we offer it?
- Who can sign up for SavvyMoney?
- What is SavvyMoney Credit Report?
- There is a section on the site that features both KCCU product offers and financial education articles. Why am I seeing this?
- What is SavvyMoney Credit Score?