SavvyMoney Credit Score
- What is SavvyMoney Credit Score?
- What is SavvyMoney Credit Report?
- Is there a fee for SavvyMoney?
- How often is my credit score updated?
- How does the SavvyMoney Credit Score differ from other credit scoring offerings?
- Why do credit scores differ?
- Will KCCU use SavvyMoney Credit Score to make loan decisions?
- Will SavvyMoney share my credit score with KCCU?
- How does SavvyMoney Credit Score keep my financial information secure?
- What if the information provided by SavvyMoney Credit Score appears to be wrong or inaccurate?
- There is a section on the site that features both KCCU product offers and financial education articles. Why am I seeing this?
- Will accessing SavvyMoney Credit Score ‘ping’ my credit and potentially lower my credit score?
- Does SavvyMoney offer credit report monitoring as well?
- Can Members use SavvyMoney on mobile devices?
- Who can sign up for SavvyMoney?
- If KCCU doesn’t use SavvyMoney Credit Score to make loan decisions, why do we offer it?
- How do Members change their email address or other personal information?