How does the SavvyMoney Credit Score differ from other credit scoring offerings?
SavvyMoney pulls your credit profile from TransUnion, one of the three major credit reporting bureaus, and uses VantageScore 3.0, a credit scoring model developed collaboratively by the three major credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. This model seeks to make score information more uniform between the three bureaus to provide consumers a better picture of their credit health.
- If KCCU doesn’t use SavvyMoney Credit Score to make loan decisions, why do we offer it?
- Who can sign up for SavvyMoney?
- What is SavvyMoney Credit Report?
- There is a section on the site that features both KCCU product offers and financial education articles. Why am I seeing this?
- What is SavvyMoney Credit Score?