Youth Certificates are a great way to help kids grow their savings.
what is a youth certificate?
Our Youth Certificates are high yield certificates, designed for kids age 0 to 17, to help them get a jump start on saving!
We offer three certificates based on age.
- Child Certificate ages 0-5
- Youth Certificate ages 6-12
- Teen Certificate ages 13-17
youth certificate benefits
Enjoy the benefits of a great rate and low minimum deposits.
- Annual Percentage Yield: 4.00%*
- Funds can be added any time throughout the life of the certificate
- Minimum deposit: $100
- Maximum deposit: $5000
- Dividends paid quarterly, back into the certificate
- Certificate matures on the child’s 6th, 13th, or 18th birthday, so term will vary
* Tier 1: A dividend rate of 3.94% will be paid on the portion of your average daily balance that is less than or equal to $5000.00. The annual percentage yield for this tier is 4.00%. Tier 2: A dividend rate of 0.00% will be paid on the portion of your average daily balance that is greater than $5000.00. The annual percentage yield for this tier will range from 1.33% to 4.00%, depending on the balance in the account.