What is SavvyMoney Credit Score?
SavvyMoney is a comprehensive Credit Score program offered by KCCU, that helps you stay on top of your credit. You get your latest credit score and report, an understanding of key factors that impact the score, and can see the most up to date offers that can help reduce your interest costs. With this program, you always know where you stand with your credit and how KCCU can help save you money.
Credit Score also monitors your credit report daily and informs you by email if there are any big changes detected such as: a new account being opened, change in address or employment, a delinquency has been reported or an injury has been made. Monitoring helps users keep an eye out for identity theft.
- If KCCU doesn’t use SavvyMoney Credit Score to make loan decisions, why do we offer it?
- Who can sign up for SavvyMoney?
- What is SavvyMoney Credit Report?
- There is a section on the site that features both KCCU product offers and financial education articles. Why am I seeing this?
- Is there a fee for SavvyMoney?