Stimulus Check Update
- ACH Stimulus payments continue to arrive. If you don’t see your pending deposit today please check back tomorrow.
- If you would like to be automatically notified when your stimulus check arrives you can sign up for our free ACH Deposit alerts within online banking. When an ACH deposit comes in you will receive an email and/or text alert when.
- If you see your Stimulus Check is pending it may take a few days before the funds are available. If you want immediate access to your funds you can use Instant Deposit which allows you early access to your funds for a nominal $10 fee.
- For more information or to check the status of your stimulus payment visit the IRS website for the most up to date information.
During COVID-19 to better serve our members we have made some adjustments to our branch hours. For a current listing of open branches and hours please visit our lobby and drive-up hours
Face Mask Policy
To comply with the Governor's executive order, effective May 15, 2021 a face mask or covering while inside our branch lobbies is only required if you have not been fully vaccinated.
KCCU is committed to being responsive to the safety, wellbeing, and needs of our members and team members. We are here to serve you and if you are not comfortable with the current mask guidelines, no worries, there are many ways that we can serve you!
- Our drive-thru lanes are open for teller transactions
- Access your accounts through online banking, the KCCU mobile app, and even ATMs
- Open new accounts and loans online
- Sign loan documents from the comfort and safety of your home or office using eSign
- Our Member Solutions Call Center Team is also available to serve you
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate this pandemic together, alongside of you, our valued members!
To ensure the safety of our members and team, we have implemented the following:
- Plexiglass shields - at teller windows and member service desks
- Social distancing floor decals - to indicate where to wait for assistance
- Face coverings or masks - encouraged when visiting us in the lobby
- Hand sanitizer - available for members and employees
- Cleaning - branches are professionally cleaned daily
How We Can Best Serve You
We are excited to have our branches open to serve our members! If you find that you need to come into the branch, we encourage you to set an appointment to reduce wait times and to allow us to safely manage the number of people in our lobbies.
Member Solutions Center
Our Member Solutions Center can assist you with most anything, including scheduling lobby appointments, simply call 269-968-9251 or 800-854-5421, Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 6:00pm and Saturday, 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Social Distancing Best Practices
We would like to recommend that when you are able, please continue to use the social distancing best practices that we currently have in place.
- Teller transactions - we encourage you to continue to use our drive-up lanes.
- New loans - please call our Member Solutions Center or apply online anytime. We can conveniently close loans in our branch offices by appointment or we can send you the loan documents securely via eSign so you can sign from the comfort of your home or office.
- Account Management - Use the KCCU Mobile app or online banking to do everything you need to manage your account including mobile check deposits, payments, view transactions, check balances, transfer funds, open an account, and more!